Market Entry Services
- Distributors Search
- Trade Shows and congresses
- Direct to Decision Maker
- Indian Subsidiary
- Joint Venture
Forbes lists out a five step approach for entering international markets. For manufacturers looking to enter International Markets, understanding the local conditions is the deal breaker. An attitude of following the same rules as in the home country will result in failure. Additionally, in Asian countries especially in India, finding a list of reliable medical device distributors is a challenge. Online databases often contain listing of exporters more than importers, market research is generalized and unreliable and having the support of KOLs is a per-requisite.
We, at Morulaa have a direct hands-on approach, where we directly have our team representatives interview distributors, speak to KOLs and collect market data for your project. We believe that every project has its own requirements and also that it is important to have a personal direct contact with the distributors , KOLs, hospital and other healthcare professionals over outsourcing or relying on third party information. Our customized services are listed below:
- Medical Device Distributors Search
- Distributors Contract Negotiation
- Distributors Management
- Scheduling Demonstrations
- Direct meetings with decision makers at hospitals ñ purchase level / executive level
- Meetings with Key Opinion leaders
We work with a team of experts with experience in organizing trade shows and exhibitions. Our services include:
- Customs and Shipping Clearance
- Visa Processing
- Floor Plans
- Equipment and Decor
- Catering Services
Morulaa Representative with Technical expertise to assist in the Booth.
A unique model developed by team to facilitate medical device distributors is the Direct to Decision Maker allows you to obtain quick answers and make the preliminary market analysis lean and cost effective. In the case of certain medical devices, the market is niche and your customer is the direct purchase manager / decision maker. We take your product directly to these individuals within the hospital hierarchy and give you an immediate feedback on the suitability, pricing and market for your device. This information would be accurate and reliable as it would be directly from decision makers or figuratively, the ëhorses mouthí. This allows you to confidently set up your medical device distributors in India.
How the Unique Direct to Decision Maker Model Works:
- A member of the Morulaa Team gets product training on your device
- Potential customers are short-listed and decision makers within the hierarchy identified.
- Meetings with the decision makers are scheduled. If required, you or your company representatives can travel to India for these meetings.
- If the decision makers show interest in your device, we can schedule demonstrations (if needed) or negotiate possible pricing.
With a potential sale in hand, the decision to enter a new market becomes easier and so does distributor identification and negotiation.
1. Established distribution/ marketing set up of the Indian partner
2. Available financial resource of the Indian partners
3. Established contacts of the Indian partners which help smoothen the process of setting up of operations
As in Joint ventures, different rules and regulations apply for Acquisitions within different South East Asian countries. For successful acquisitions, due diligence and understanding the assets of the medical device / pharmaceutical companies in Asia is a pre-requisite. Morulaa can identify potential targets, do a complete due diligence and assist in negotiations for your company.